So what’s up at one of Reno’s largest PUDs?
– Witt Storage is one approval away from a 496 unit mini-storage / RV storage facility on Somersett Ridge Parkway just East of their existing facility. 500 units would have triggered an SUP or CUP under the new Planning Code. What a great entry statement for you community.
- Chilcur – Just to the West of existing Witt, presumed to be more tin can sheds to store crap.
- Bubble Wash – this Town Center proposal seems to be dying.
- Boulders – 8 lots got sold as Toll exited the development. Planned as Toll-lite “custom” home at minimum SF and designed to AGC minimums.
- Cliffs/Pointe – Both trying to hand off common space to SOA who will have to maintain them.
Buy warning on Somersett right now.
Btw this is not J Witt from Silverwing but an unrelated individual
J Carter Witt said:
Btw if you can give me all your contact info I’ll put you on Deco opening list to your. Should be in April – subject to Covid issues softening.
Sent from my iPhone
The Neighborhood Karen said:
Can you expand on what the “bubble wash” plan was at the town center? Thanks.
I cant believe that this house is actually in Somersett, why does it need an ugly exterior fire-escape…. maybe it is built in a high risk fire zone in nearby California…Check out hi-end housing in Arrowcreek – for how these luxury houses should be built…
Reminds me of old US city apartment blocks (6 stories high) which had mandatory exterior , ugly looking fire escapes – however, these were metal, so they wouldn’t burn!
NJ, that “fire escape” is actually not code required but access from the upper deck to lower Patio. Under AGC Guidelines, exterior stairways must be screened with vegetation. I guess Toll Brothers “missed” this and passed the non-conformity along to the unsuspecting current owner.
those stairs aren’t even on my top 5 list of reasons that house is ugly.