- The OneR 70 unit apartment project in Midtown (Arroyo and Tonopah) is working its way through the permit and entitlement process. Seems like it will become reality.
- Haskell Row is under construction. The project will be 22 new market rate 1/1.5 apartments with nice, usable dedicates yards. The renovation of 8 1-bedroom units at 1060 Haskell by the same owner is underway.
- 5th and Keystone – The affordable senior housing component has dropped out, so the current plan is 300 units of market rate housing, 45,000 SF of food/retail, and a “signature building that will change the neighborhood”.
- The Arroyoplex by Marmot is 10 new 1 bedroom units in the Wells Neighborhood. Construction has started, and 4 of the units will be handicapped adaptable in accordance with the Fair Housing Act.
- UNR Historic Houses – The Gilbert Humphrey house (finally) was successfully moved to 655 Arlington and is currently being renovated. I am currently working on the relocation plans for 829 Lake and 820 Center. 821 Center also seems to have a good fighting chance to escape kindling status.
- Why did Greater Nevada Credit Union by the Pink Hill student housing project at 1385 N Virginia for $9.35M? They had an $8,391,600 loan on the property. Looks more like a distressed sale, but who knows. Student housing is recession proof, right?