Yeah, I haven’t posted in a while, but I was on a 4500 road trip through fly-over country. I’ll have some random comments on the trip posted over at www.rereno.com in a couple days, so check it out.
– Holcomb Townhouses – 365 Pine Street just resold for $199,000 after selling at a fire sale for $159.900 in April 2010.
– Palladio Default – I think they only still own 1 unit, the freebie rent retail spaces, and the 2 floors of commercial spaces.
– Quail AKA Ribeiro – Check out the notices of default filed yesterday. Over $10M, and this is only on a tiny bit of their portfolio. The contact person is a neighbor who waves to me on dog walks. Ribeiro going bad would be a huge hit for Reno.
– 1457 Glarus in Incline – US Bank is suing to clear title on this mess. Google Paul Jensen Incline for the bloody details. The court docket is here. SHON- TE-EAST-A WALKS WITH, SPIRIT CORPORATION even gets involved in this one, and you can learn more about them here.
– King’s Inn – I’m not holding my breath on this one going through, but the KI (North River Development) is scheduled again for a Trustee’s Sale on 19 July at 11:00 AM.